And here we go

The name's Bash. Chicks dig me, because I rarely wear underwear and when I do it's usually something unusual…like a onesie.

This is my blog. Enjoy.


Sunday, May 18, 2014

My big brother Falcon

How have I gone on all this time talking to you people without mentioning my big brother?!?!? That's awful...Bad Bash!! 

My big brother's name is Falcon and he's a 140lb Great Dane. Just for the official record, he's super cool and loves me very much. I love him too...ya know?... he's my dawg!

When I first got home, mom and dad were a little worried. Frankly, I was a little worried too, seeing as how I had never met a Great Dane before. Actually, I had never met ANYTHING before. So I guess we were all pretty freaked out. 

Anyway, after the initial newness and excitement wore off, it all became pretty normal. One big happy family! And aside from the bad breath and constant drooling, he's a pretty alright brother. Well, I guess he could say the same about me too. Maybe that's why we get along so well :)





No comments:

Post a Comment