And here we go

The name's Bash. Chicks dig me, because I rarely wear underwear and when I do it's usually something unusual…like a onesie.

This is my blog. Enjoy.


Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Big news!...I got's a toofess!

Attention all you important peoples!!! Let it be known that on the 25th day of May, 2014, little Mr. Sebastian (that's me) was officially recognized as sprouting his first ever baby tooth! That's right, I'm getting my chompers folks! 

So heres the deal, I've actually known for quite a while now that something strange was happening in my mouth. But I wasn't sure exactly what, cuz I'm a baby and all this stuff is still new...don't judge me. I did notice that it felt better when I chewed on my fisties though...so that's what I did...a lot. That should have been a sign.

The official unveiling happened when we all went out to eat. Mommy and Daddy were there with their friends. They were goofing around like normal. When Mommy put her knuckle in my mouth, it felt pretty good so I decided to chomp down. And that's when we discovered my first real toofess! Uncle Craig just happened to be snapping a photo at the exact same time. I think the reactions speak for themselves...

No comments:

Post a Comment