And here we go

The name's Bash. Chicks dig me, because I rarely wear underwear and when I do it's usually something unusual…like a onesie.

This is my blog. Enjoy.


Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Gangsta or Pranksta...you decide

Yesterday was a bit strange. Mommy was straightening up in my nursery and found a bandanna. Before I knew it, we were having another photo shoot! One minute, I was just chillin' on my bed, minding my own business, then all of a sudden, I'm being dressed up like a vato thug biker gangsta type guy. What's up with that? 

Mommy had a specific look she was going for but daddy said I just looked goofy. Daddy said I was less gangsta and more Aunt Jemima. I've met my Grandpa and Grandma, but I haven't met my Auntie Jemima yet...looking forward to that. 

What do you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment