And here we go

The name's Bash. Chicks dig me, because I rarely wear underwear and when I do it's usually something unusual…like a onesie.

This is my blog. Enjoy.


Saturday, May 24, 2014

Gangsta or Pranksta, the sequel

Ok, this time Mommy may have went a little cray cray...

There appears to be an overwhelming need in suburbia these days, to transform the appearance of one's innocent, angelic looking baby into a street savvy, convicted felon. Or maybe that's just a game for our nursery. 

Apparently, the last photo shoot wasn't quite realistic enough for Mommy. We had to further refine our ghetto costuming techniques. This time, we dove into the halloween costume bins and found ways to pepper in some additional authentic gang member flavor. Nice follow up, Mommy!

I think the overall character may still need a little work, though. The mustache and bandana make me look less like a cocaine kingpin and more like I'm selling vodka in the Siberian wilderness. If "Suburban Russian Mafia" ever comes into style, we may be all set!


No comments:

Post a Comment