And here we go

The name's Bash. Chicks dig me, because I rarely wear underwear and when I do it's usually something unusual…like a onesie.

This is my blog. Enjoy.


Friday, May 30, 2014

Becoming a little cranky pants

No!!! I don't wanna! No no no no no no no no no no! Not gonna happen! Nope! Noooooo! No way Jose!!! Did I mention no?...

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooopoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!.....

I refuuuuuuuuuuuse to faaaaaaaaall asleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!!!!!

And that is why I'm so cranky...

Apparently, I am supposed to just fall asleep when I'm tired. Whatever... There is so much going on in my world right now that I want to watch and it makes me mad when I can't keep my eyes open. So I struggle with it all day long! I fight it and cry out and I yell at Mommy and Daddy. I don't really mean to and I know it makes them crazy but I just can't help it. Anyway...that is all for today...I am tired and getting crankier by the minute.

Nooooooooooo!....


No comments:

Post a Comment