And here we go

The name's Bash. Chicks dig me, because I rarely wear underwear and when I do it's usually something unusual…like a onesie.

This is my blog. Enjoy.


Monday, July 7, 2014

Daddy's first Fathers Day!

Ok, so I've really been getting behind on my updates here. A lot has been going on and its very distracting so my bad...

Anyway, I definitely wanted to be sure to post this. A while ago was Father's Day and it was pretty special...being the FIRST time Daddy could actually celebrate being a real life father and all... Yeah, you're welcome.

We had a great time and celebrated with Grandma and Grandpa. I even gave Daddy a Father's Day card. Trust me, that was not easy. I had to make a special trip to the store. You wouldn't believe how hard it is to get out if this house without Mommy and Daddy knowing. Watchdogs, these two... Like escaping from a prison, I tell ya...though a pretty swanky prison, I must add. So I guess I can't complain. 

Ok, so I did manage to get away for a bit to buy Daddy a card. I had a hell of a time getting the thing in my stroller but I managed. You should have seen the look on Daddy's face when I gave him this...


No comments:

Post a Comment