And here we go

The name's Bash. Chicks dig me, because I rarely wear underwear and when I do it's usually something unusual…like a onesie.

This is my blog. Enjoy.


Thursday, November 27, 2014

First Turkey Day!

Gobble,  gobble... that means, "Yo, what up peeps" in Turkey-nese.
So we just had a big celebration thing. All the family was here and seemed like they had a good time. Mom and dad were organizing and planning for a long time to make sure it all went well. And daddy worried about everythong as usual. Someone tell him to take a chill pill, will ya?...
Like I said, everyone seemed to enjoy it. They ate a lot of food...well, I guess it was food. It didn't look at all like what I'm used to so I'm going out in a limb here.
Anyway, it was all pretty, smelled yummy and we took naps after. Here's what it looked like.

No comments:

Post a Comment